Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Winter Wonderland


This season has finally hit full tilt and we have tons of guests! The last few nights at work have been very busy, especially with the Austrian show. We have gotten out a few time to ski and seen a little wildlife along the road up to work. The weather this week is supposed to be warmer (20 degrees) and snowing - even some of the ice fell off our car yesterday! I was worried I might start dragging. I really need a garage to park it in so it can melt ever week or so. Tonight was one of our busiest Austrain shows. They are pretty fun, most of their songs are politically incorrect and we've even had to comp guest meals in the past years because they offended someone. Oh well though, if you don't offend anyone than your life must be pretty blah. Tonight they broke out the ricola horn: this thing is like twenty feet long. It doesn't really fit on stage. They also did the chicken dance song with the kids and then had the kids go get there parents. If you get the chance to come visist you won't regret going to see the Crazy Austrain Apre Show. Its pretty hard to not have fun - a lot of shows end with "I'm proud to be an American" - with an especially thick Austrian accent. I'll try to get some pictures in the future, but our resturant is quite dark.

No comments: