That's how cold it is here! You walk outside, and you have the weirdest sensation in your nose! The first time I walked in between two buildings I thought, "What is going on?" and went strait to the bathroom to make sure I didn't have a disaster on my face. The second time I went outside, I said "Can it really be that cold??? Do nose hairs really freeze in a matter of seconds????" They do! I can't even begin to describe the sensation to you. It's just one more reason for you to come out and visit us this winter.
It's been cold at home too we know. Chains required on I-5! Our low here was -30 one night! I think we are going to reach a breezy 9 today.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lol, "breezy 9" :)
We'd love to come visit you guys this winter...don't know if after a day of play we could all fit in your room for hot cocoa though. :)
Hi Matt & Steph
Fun to read your blog - funny about that "nose hair" never thought about that. Mary said you are working with a good group. Hope you have found a church you can attend also.
Luv you guys - John & Gail
9 degrees.... sounds balmy
Merry Christmas guys! Hope youre having a blast out there. Talk to you later, Love, the Drakes
Post a Comment