Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!


So things around Big Sky have settled down a bit now that the holidays are over. Both Steph and I got second jobs at the Cabin where we work a few lunches a week. We are also enjoying the recreation opportunity that lies just out our back door! Right now we seem to get snow every day so there are plenty of powder days! The challenge is to get out of bed after working late the previous night to apprecate the powder. Right now I am not doing that, as it is noon and I haven't even combed my hair. It looks like the wreck of the Hespres. I have no idea if that is correct spelling but its what my Dad always told me growing up. Famous/atrocious ship wreck I'm told.
Hopefully I'll be able to get out soon and take some pictures on the mountain again.


No comments: