Monday, June 30, 2008

Wildflowers!




Well Steph and I had a great walk today on the ridge above our home. It is probably a few hundred feet higher up there and the wild flowers are in full bloom! We saw these large yellow flowers, Columbine, Queen Ann's Lace (not quite in bloom), wild roses, wild geranium and several others who's name I do not know. Our days off here are so free! The nice thing is that if we don't feel like exercise our apartment is very comfortable as well. Even though it is summer here we still have got quite a bit of reading done. We both have finished a few books already. I anticipate needing a small library once it starts snowing heavily.

Our day off this week is on the 4th so we are going to go to town and see a Rodeo/Firework show.


1 comment:

The Drakes said...

Hey Kintners! Wow, you guys live in a super beautiful place. Those pics were great. It makes me miss Wyoming! Have a great day!
KD$