Thursday, June 2, 2011

Eliza is getting to be so entertaining! She took 21 steps yesterday. She laughs when she hears other people laughing, she claps, she throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way that Matt and I struggle not to laugh at. She is so determined and will not quit until she has thoroughly explored whatever it is that has caught her attention. She continues to be very independent, not a cuddlier or one to contentedly sit on your lap and watch. She does lay her head on your shoulder and pat you which is adorable! She will give you a high five on occasion and don't leave your keys or cellphone sitting around or she will have them in a nanosecond! This morning she played peekaboo with herself in the mirror. Matt and I just can't get enough of this little girl!



Here's a link to what I came out too this morning....before 8am mind you, wish I had that kind of energy!
https://picasaweb.google.com/101063686688543267162/20110602?authkey=Gv1sRgCK_e6K-Ay7Okbg&feat=directlink

2 comments:

Shalisa said...

I miss you!

Anonymous said...

She is so funny! Thanks for sharing