Monday, June 6, 2011

Bacon Bleu Burger with Avocado, Lettus, Tomato and a Whole Grain Mustard and Horseradish Spread

Posted by Picasa

This has become my favorite sandwich. I have eaten one two days in a row now and am hoping to make tomorrow three. If the blue cheese sits on the hot beef patty then it begins to melt and this gives off an aroma that sets the saliva glands into action. When eating these it helps if you have nothing else on the plate as it is presented in the picture above. This is because of its large nature, it requires two hands to keep the contents from spilling out. Anything else on the plate might tempt you to release your hold on this masterpiece. This also ensures that each bite arrives to the pallet with a perfect harmony of the chorus this sandwich makes up. If you plan on making one of these yourself I suggest a nice crusty pub bun and lightly sprinkling Montreal Steak Seasoning on the beef patties. I think a goal of mine is to eat as many of these this summer as possible. Keep up metabolism, I'm not going to wait around for you.

No comments: