Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Surprise

Well Christmas has come and I would wish that all reading had a merry one. Steph and I celebrated in stages with the various parts of our families. One the twenty-third we were in Salem with my parents. That night we made the drive north to Seattle where we spent Christmas eve and Christmas Day with Gail, Matthew, Taylor, Dylan and the Bishops. Christmas afternoon and evening we went to visit both Roger and Betty. Over the coarse of three days we sang carols, ate too much food, gave and received presents. Without a doubt the most fun part of this Christmas was telling both our parents they were going to be Grandparents for the first time! After six and a half years of being married we will be adding another member to our family. The due date is somewhere around mid-July. As to what we are having, it is too soon to know. However we aren't sure we are going to find out. One of my co-workers told me, "there aren't very many surprises one gets in life." It may just be more fun to wait till he or she shows up to find out.
The video's and pictures posted below are the best I could get in the moment. I hope they put a smile on your face.


There is a story behind the doll Stephanie gave to Gail. It is the same doll that Gail sent to her mother when she was pregnant with Stephanie. It was pretty fun to be able to use the same item to make the announcement.











2 comments:

Shalisa said...

Yeah! I'm sooo excited! I cried when I watched your video, oh, so excited! Just so exciting :) Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

:D Yayyyy!!! We are so happy for you guys <3