Friday, May 9, 2008

Colorado via Idaho here we come!

Well we finally changed our voice mail message over from saying we were in Hawaii so we're ready to embark upon another adventure. We are both really excited to start work in just a few days at Three Forks Ranch. The job will be essentially the same type of work as when we were on the ship, just less crowds, more wilderness, and apparently the winter isn't quite as moderate as Hawaiian winters. I wish I could just grow a layer of blubber for the winter like so many woodland creatures. I haven't been successful in doing that yet. However I'm guessing the food on a ranch is going to be a step up from the ship. So this post signifies the end of a beautiful two month repose and the beginning of another adventure. Look forward to seeing some pictures, I am told the area is beautiful.
mk

1 comment:

The Drakes said...

So so glad you guys had a safe trip! I cant wait to see awesome scenery pics. Stay classy Kintners! love, the drake