Friday, December 28, 2007

Lava Java

Hello to our peoples. I think I would like to be a professional coffee shop person. Not the actual worker, just the person who sits and drinks coffee while surfing on the net. I know this sounds unrealistic, but I often see the same people sitting at coffee shops and they never leave. This brings me to the conclusion that there is a viable career path here. These people are always well dressed/groomed, have nice laptops and tasty beverages. My new favorite spot is Lava Java in Kona, HI. I'll probably have to start anther blog to document my work. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I can't wait for the holidays to be over so our passenger count can go down and we aren't so crazy every day at work. We did have a good Christmas though, Steph got some exotic black Tahitian pearl earrings from me :), and I received a much appreciated goose down pillow. I am sleeping so much better now! As a side note we have now added our US Mail address to the page if you will kindly look to the right you will see it. We missed you all for Christmas, feel free to e-mail us pictures from your Christmas. I already checked out Ben's pictures of the cats playing with the wrapping paper, both Steph and I had a good laugh. Aloha
-MK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Thank you for the special Hawaiin treats, they are almost all gone. I'm sure you can't imagine that... Last day of the year for work, inventory time. Bet you're bummed that you can't be here for that.

Cherilyn said...

Hmmm.... teaching is getting boring! I think I will become a Professional Java Extraordinaire (however you spell that) Keep on postin' you make me laugh! Cheirlyn