Hey fr./fam. we're just missing all you folks but having a great day in Maui. The weather here is pretty bad, apparently it's like that back home as well. It was so windy here a few days ago that the America (another ship in the fleet) had to pull out of port in Maui early leaving 500 passengers and 30 crew members on land. I guess the wind was so strong that the mooring lines were breaking. It is fairly windy today, but I don't think bad enough to have the same thing happen. Aside from weather the only new news is that we have just purchased an air-card from Verizon so we should be able to keep in touch a little better! Hope you fellow Northwesterners are surviving your national state of emergency and all, we miss you tons.
M&S
M&S
1 comment:
Well, I consider bad weather in Hawaii still a good day :) But I suppose that's just because it's a change of scenery...a palm tree for a pine...sand for mud...you know :) Our rain and wind storm was quite a sight. It wouldn't have been so bad if not for the day of snow beforehand. At least we had some fun in the snow before the ugliness hit. We did take a casuality by the storm...we're now a 1 car family for a while as our truck didn't take to water so well :)
Post a Comment