Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ultrasound



Well it has almost been a week and this post is long overdue. Here is the first we will see of Baby Kintner. We are choosing to wait to find out the sex until birth, so you will have to be patient on that one. The important thing is that it is healthy and has all the necessary developments at this stage. I must admit that during the whole time I was looking to see if I could determine whether it was a boy or a girl. I think the tech was wise to me though because I couldn't determine anything.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Gail Rickert said...

Awesome pictures of my grandchild. Thank you for posting it.

Shalisa said...

Look at that cute little baby fist!

I always had a hard time figuring out what was what. I couldn't even decipher the face the first time.

I can't believe you're halfway there already!

Anonymous said...

Yayy!! Congratulations, it's a human! Those look like volleyball and ultimate frisbee hands to me...

:D

Anonymous said...

Your Mother came out last night and showed me a printed copy of your post. I had checked it about an hour prior. Pretty neat stuff. I am glad you are feeling well

Love,

Dad

Ben & Alice said...

Our niece/nephew!!! I am so happy for you two! I can't wait until July!