So this little beauty means that we have internet!!!!!! We have not had it for over a week! It's been awful and makes me wonder how we ever lived without it for all of those years! I also have a phone now, we set up our living room and table last night.....We are really, settling down.
I have a job now. I am working at the very casual Macs Place in Silverton, OR. They have good food, live music, a large patio out on the river. I think that I will have a lot of fun there this summer. For those of you who didn't know, Matt is the man in all black working out at Illahee Golf Course here in Salem. He has been enjoying it.
The first of our Mt. Hood strawberries are ready out in the garden. They are so good they make your mouth hurt! We are going to have more lettuce and tomatoes then 2 people will ever be able to eat so if you are in the neighborhood from the end of June until September, you will be obligated to come and take produce home with you.
The sky has gotten really dark, we might actually get that thunderstorm they've been talking about for 2 days.
Happy June!
1 comment:
Is the internet in that box? Boy the guy that sold us it was sure a sucker, to think he willingly gave up total control of the interweb.
~Matt
Post a Comment