You get to pick the flowers in your garden that are lying on the ground heavy with water and bring them inside!
(it comfortably sits 8 for those of you who have squeezed around our other table before and has 2 leaves!)
Not pictured.....the Christmas boxes I will go thru today before hauling them up to the attic and the little bedroom that we will start painting and ripping out the molding to today. It is the room that smells like the dog still lives there even though it has been 7 months! Hurray for rain!
2 comments:
Beautiful Roses. Enjoy them.
I can't wait to have more get togethers, even if Alice is confined to the city limits of Eugene. You guys should come and we can eat at Mucho Gusto, some of the best Mexican food on the continent. #1 being Mexico, and number 2 being San Diego, so its worth the trip. It is defiantly on of the few things I will miss about Eugene when we move.
Post a Comment