Love your snickering :) We have a picture of us in the same spot! I could photoshop us all together and it'd be like we were on vacation with one another!
That is one wicked hairy fruit by the way. It looks like a sea creature...and it's yummy?
3 weeks till baby! Yeah! Well...3 weeks till her official "due date"...I've had dibs on Superbowl Sunday and Valentine's day for forever, so I suppose a little longer than 3 weeks :) But she's lodged down really low, so you never know, might come near her "time" :) Here's to hoping. I'll be patient...just a little uncomfy is all, haha!
1 comment:
Love your snickering :) We have a picture of us in the same spot! I could photoshop us all together and it'd be like we were on vacation with one another!
That is one wicked hairy fruit by the way. It looks like a sea creature...and it's yummy?
3 weeks till baby! Yeah! Well...3 weeks till her official "due date"...I've had dibs on Superbowl Sunday and Valentine's day for forever, so I suppose a little longer than 3 weeks :) But she's lodged down really low, so you never know, might come near her "time" :) Here's to hoping. I'll be patient...just a little uncomfy is all, haha!
Post a Comment