Steph got back from Maryland today. I picked her up at the airport around 11:00am. I am excited to have her home for a little while at least. She had a good last week in Maryland except for catching a cold. I had an okay week without her, had it not been that I'm staying with my parents I would have been a starved, emaciated shadow of my former self.
We have a definite praise to God this week. A family from Newberg drove down to look at my truck and decided to buy it from me. This was something we had been praying for to be able to pay some of our upcoming bills. This whole process has required us to trust God, we had planned and had financed for 5 weeks without pay. Now coming up on another month without renters in our house or jobs, we were getting a little anxious. However God has provided through the sale of our truck, there is also a good chance that we will have renters in the house this month.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment