So we just finished departmental training at the Piney Point training facility here in Piney Point, Maryland. The first week was all orientation to the company (NCLA) and ship life. The second week we just finished was learning how to be waiters and jr. waiters. Saturday(18th) was our practical exam, serving 200+ guests breakfast and dinner. Breakfast was a disaster, lunch was much better. Steph and I are glad to be going in as jr. waiters, much more work but at this point I'm not quite ready to serve paying guests ala carte style. Both Steph and I are excited about the buffet. It will be a good easy place to start. Eventually I do want to wait the upscale dining avenues aboard the ship.
Here are some pics. of our room and the view out our window.
Here are some pics. of our room and the view out our window.
1 comment:
Hey guys, great pics! From the look of things youve had a great adventure already! I cant wait to hear more. JEss and I are gonna try to setup a blog so people can see Ari get bigger and more awesomer. Cheers! We love you guys!
Post a Comment