So our little daughter has begun the journey of eating solid foods. Steph is excited at the thought of her stomach not needing a fill several times per night. I am excited because of the expressions I will get to watch her have as she tastes new things for the first time. I will have a camera at the ready for such items as lemons, squid, avacado, balot, chocolate, tripe, ice-cream, escargot, beef tartare, and other exciting foods...
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Eliza Eats Rice Cereal
So our little daughter has begun the journey of eating solid foods. Steph is excited at the thought of her stomach not needing a fill several times per night. I am excited because of the expressions I will get to watch her have as she tastes new things for the first time. I will have a camera at the ready for such items as lemons, squid, avacado, balot, chocolate, tripe, ice-cream, escargot, beef tartare, and other exciting foods...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ewwww! Balot! You're mean! This is Cherilyn, it's not letting me sign in...
Sounds gross, but the pictures should be fun! ;)
Really...as long as you take a picture of yourself eating it first.
Post a Comment