I was lying on the couch this morning wondering how much I should do today...stomach is sore but that's not a bad thing.....those pavers are so heavy though even one at a time!!!! When I get a text from my father-in-law saying he's got the day off and when can he come over .... Fabulous ....thank you so much Steve! My contributions today were going to get some more sand and after such a strenuous trip, a nap. I awoke to an almost finished patio! I helped lay the final pavers and sweep some sand in. The patio isn't technically finished as we still need to put the bead of cement around the edges and a step outside the patio door but it is functional and usable!

My hero of the day!

My hard working man!

The celebratory first BBQ on our patio!
And when I say our patio, I really mean ours! Yesterday late afternoon Matt got a call from the state and was offered a job! He applied for this job back in February! It means that we don't have to sell our house! God's provision is truly amazing! Thank you for everyone who has been praying for us and the change in our financial circumstances as we anticipate our first little one.
Coming soon a New Patio and we get to keep our house BBQ!
2 comments:
Congrats on both the job and patio!
Patio looks great! Cant wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment