So a little belated......Matt thought it was too late to post pictures of his truck being that he has had it for almost 4 months now but I'll post them. I went camping with my cousins in it, its hauled its fair share of compost, pavers, yard debris. He loves it! His co-workers like it too which is kind of funny being that he works at a country club with much nicer cars parked all over the parking lot. In fact, he is using it tonight at work to set up for a big golf tournament tomorrow. He still takes it to the store over our car just so he can drive it. Apparently the last two years without a truck took it's tole on him (especially in Wyoming where cars are in such a minority that they don't keep normal car tires in stock! Bad news when you have a flat but that's a different story) To be honest however, I must admit that I am very fond of our truck as well. I don't feel like I'm in a boat when I'm driving it and, its burgundy!
Monday, September 28, 2009
The Truck!
So a little belated......Matt thought it was too late to post pictures of his truck being that he has had it for almost 4 months now but I'll post them. I went camping with my cousins in it, its hauled its fair share of compost, pavers, yard debris. He loves it! His co-workers like it too which is kind of funny being that he works at a country club with much nicer cars parked all over the parking lot. In fact, he is using it tonight at work to set up for a big golf tournament tomorrow. He still takes it to the store over our car just so he can drive it. Apparently the last two years without a truck took it's tole on him (especially in Wyoming where cars are in such a minority that they don't keep normal car tires in stock! Bad news when you have a flat but that's a different story) To be honest however, I must admit that I am very fond of our truck as well. I don't feel like I'm in a boat when I'm driving it and, its burgundy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally don't remember seeing the truck when we were there. It's super cool!
What a Beaut! I'm a smidgen jealous. Let's not let Ryan see it ;)
Post a Comment