Saturday, November 8, 2008

Prague done, on to Krakow

Poland here we are! Steph is a little tired from not sleeping so well on the night train but we are alive and well in Krakow. We had a blast in Prague and really enjoyed our stay in such a beautiful city. The night train was easy and our sleeping compartment was comfortable and clean. Transportation in Europe is such a breeze once you figure out the basics. Today we are hoping to do some walking around the old city of Krakow and maybe visit the salt mines. Being that it is early I am ready to go. Maybe I'll post some pictures and give a better account of Prague tonight.

3 comments:

Gail Rickert said...

You guys are having so much fun. What an experience. Enjoy each moment and take lots of pictures with your new baby Matt.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I feel a little left out. I had to go to your facebook page to find out that you guys were gone for a month...where's the communication? Love you!

Cherilyn said...

how fun! and I am jealous!